Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Robert vs. Fancy Cars



















Ya'aat'eeh!!!


I got my new companion from Hawaii this week.  Elder Brown.   Definitely a mix up from the usual Idaho/Utah companions.  I feel kinda dumb when people ask me where I'm from now when he tells them he is from Hawaii.  But hey whatever nothing can beat Boise.  We get along great and work well.  It was a bit rough the first couple of days but its all good now.  We have had a couple of great lessons this week and I am excited to actually have a companion that can talk to people.  Its weird we are extremely similar when it comes to likes and dislikes and whatnot, he's like my brother from Hawaii.  That tourist group I talked about last week was actually a pretty good car show and its awesome that they let us sit in all of those super fancy cars.  I think my favorite is that Chrome Lamborghini.  I don't have anything to report on really.  We've just been handing out a good number of Book of Mormons and doing services here and there.  I am enjoying Blanding and I am expecting to be here for another 3 months so I better just get as much out of it while I can. 


Love Elder Christensen


No comments:

Post a Comment