Tuesday, January 29, 2013

MTC Email #2

 
 
HI Everyone! 
 
The MTC is awesome and we are all learning ton sof new things.  My companion and I are a super team! We can teach anyone, bring it on!  This stuff is great!  The cafeteria food is makin its mark on me.  I weigh about 180 now, so things are loookin on the upside here.  I dont use my electrice blanket here, its to warm for me.  I dont sleep with and sheets or anyting.  I guess its a Norwegian thing.  Besides the 8 plus hours of class we have everyday, things are awesome! The classes are good to but I hate sitting in the saem seat for so long.  I think I finally felt the spirit in my life and now I know what to look for when teachinga lesson and how to get it to touch the people we are teaching.  Its awesome.  Tell Evan he can play Mario Kart while he is recovering.  Tell him he needs to get here as fast as possible.  Well sorry im running out of time, our emails our timed its dumb.
 
I will hopefully be able to get more in next time. 
 
Elder Christensen
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment