Monday, May 27, 2013

Robert vs. The Disease

 
 
 
ya'aat'eh!!!
 
Everything is going pretty good here!  I want to bust out some good numbers and help lots of people this week.  Okay i have been warned that this was going to happen to me.  I would get the disease of not wanting to email lots....it has come.  Its not that I don't like to tell you stuff and my experiences, its just I get annoyed at staring at a computer after awhile.  I will try to fight the disease!  This could very possibly be my last week here in Cortez which is sad but I know there are other cool places to experience and help others.  We've been painting a lot and digging ditches for water pipes lately.  Hard but fun work.  We have a few new investigators this next upcoming week we are meeting with, hopefully it all goes well.  I met a guy here in 4th ward that served in Capetown from 08-10.  Barely missed Llyr but we talked for a long time and about South Africa, it was good.  I am having a wonderful time being a missionary and I already have grown attatched to the tag and I sleep with it on sometimes cause it feels strange to take it off.
 
love Elder Christensen



No comments:

Post a Comment