Monday, May 13, 2013

Robert vs. The Split

 
 
 
Greetings everyone!  We were able to video chat with Robert this week due to Mother's Day.  We had Mom and Dad in Boise, Llyr and family in Salt Lake, Robert in Cortez, and us in California.  It was a lot of fun to talk as a family and ask Robert questions about his mission.  We were able to meet his companion briefly as well.  Since we talked Robert's ear off on Sunday, he only wrote a little blurb today:
 
 
ya'aat'eh!!!
 
It was good to see everyone, thanks for getting that set up it was fun. 
 
Some sad news kind of...I heard that its highly possible that they may be splitting our area in half.  That means that we might only cover either 3rd or 4th ward and not both.  Its a lot harder to cover 2 wards, you have to get to know everyone really fast and who is related to who and whatnot but it makes me feel more responsible with a large area.  Its about a 50-50 chance of whether or not I stay here or go this transfer.  I have come to really enjoy Cortez.  I don't have much to say this week since I told you guys pretty much everything.  We will Skype again in about 8 months.  The next time you see me my mission will be half way over, i guess we will have to wait and see how i feel about that.  As of right now i don't think I have quite fully grasped the concept of what I am supposed to be doing out here and how to do it,  but that's ok right now I'm just trying to not let people down with what they ask me to do here.  I have made lots of friends with the other missionaries and I think we will be good friends for a long time.  I'm turning 4 months this Thursday. Goin by fast. 
 
Agone'!! love Elder Christensen
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment