Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Robert vs. Training



Ya'aat'eeh!!!
 
Okay so I don't have a lot of time at all.  I got 4 other elders that wanna go.  Since today is Labor Day we got permission to email at a members house. Don't worry dad, we are not spending a lot of time at the Palfreymans that isn't scheduled at all.  We are try to leave them to their own as much as we can.  They are the missionary "parents" in Farmington though and they feed us at least once a week and so we can't turn them down.  Especially since Sister Palfreyman's food is the best ever! 

Well all I got to say is that we are dong a lot better when it comes to missionary work here.  We got 10 lessons in 4 days and talked to over 60 people, helped move in a couple people that we just ran into riding our bikes.  Good times.  Our first day was interesting with my 2 companions.  I have gotten pretty strong with my biking but the others it takes awhile to get anywhere but I'm kinda putting them in  a trial by fire.  I love being in control mwhahah just kidding.  We have a lot of fun together.  One of them got a flat, and the other biffed when he ran into me it was funny.  Other then that we got in with a lot of new people and taught some really good lessons.  I'm excited for the area.  We have 3 people on date for baptism its awesome. 

I heard about the BSU game...I almost cried at first but then I realized I would rather be blown out then lose by 2 or 3...tired of that.  So its ok! GO BRONCOS!! At least BYU lost.
 
Love Elder Christensen


No comments:

Post a Comment