Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Robert vs The Last Letter

Ya'aat'eeh! Loloma! Heenohwahtahmo! Maik! Danjo!

Those are all of the different ways to say hello I have learned from the people I have served in this area.  This last week I was able to spend a day on the Apache reservation walking and knocking on doors.  That was awesome I wish I would have been able to serve there.

My mission to the Lamanites/Nephites has come to a close and I have realized that a mission is the best schooling the church and the Lord can provide on how to "grow up."  Its been a lot of fun and extremely stressful and rewarding.  I have learned that I have a lot of learning yet to do and now that I am done I need to figure out how to "perfect" myself as much as I can so I can help others.  I am not going to write a big letter.  Just thanking everyone for all that they have done  for me and am grateful that I have been able to accomplish this duty with everyone's help.  It will be good to be back in Boise to breathe some Idaho air. as cold as it is.  I have longed for Idaho, and that Blue field. I have been a "defender of the blue" down here.  Here I come!



No comments:

Post a Comment