Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Robert vs The Last Week

Howdy Howdy!!!

Well this is my last full week as a missionary.  I am with 2 zone leaders in Aztec which is right next to Farmington. I am so happy to end this way because the 2 guys I am with are 2 of my closest mission buddies besides one other guy and Elder Johnson.  We get along great and work hard and have lots of fun laughing at each other.  There aren't to many Natives here but whenever we run into one or go into ones home they just sit back and let me take over its so funny.  We have been cleaning a ladies trailer the last few days, holy cow talk about a mess.  I don't think I could even get this dirty if I tried. It took like an hour of picking stuff just to find that this lady even had a wood floor underneath, crazy.  We have been doing lots of service for people.  Feels good to do some service for anyone in need of a pick me up. 
   
The Aztec area is way fun with lots of interesting people and ward members.  We had dinner with a family the other night and from our perspective we got way to rowdy while playing games and talking with the family.  The Father was teasing me so much I almost called him Llyr and told him to stop.  Seriously though one of the funniest nights ever...missionaries do stupid things sometimes when people want to hold hands and pray.  Like rubbing each others hands trying to get them to laugh and ya....that carried over to that night and I was asked to say the prayer and Elder Dodge rubbed my leg under the table and I lost it....which made him lose it...and I could stop laughing so I just ended the prayer all quick.  So funny....then we get a text from the father the next day saying that was the funnest and best time his family has ever had with missionaries.  That made me feel good. Other then that I am back to people bible bashing with me at doors and ya I have and to calm myself down a few times.  I cant stand white people.  I am very happy to be here with Bowman and Dodge we have a blast together. See yall in 10 days!

Love Elder Christensen



No comments:

Post a Comment